Talk

Advanced search

Please help me stop stressing about another aspect of my NYC trip

(3 Posts)
ineedamoreadultieradult Sat 18-Nov-17 19:29:19

So I have now calmed down about using public transport to get from JFK to the hotel because I'm taking your advice and getting a taxi instead.

Now I'm stressing about some Brooklyn Nets tickets I bought on Stub Hub. When I first bought them it said I could print them before we left the UK now they can't be printed until we are in NYC a few days before the game. I've read you can't just show the tickets on your phone and the details on Stub Hub about printing them seem very complicated and involve something about accepting a mobile transfer.

Anyone bought and printed Brooklyn Nets tickets from StubHub who can assure me it's just a simple download and print excercise? Also do you think the hotel would print them for me? It's Novotel Time Square.

OP’s posts: |
zolaaa Sun 19-Nov-17 08:53:11

I’m sure the hotel would print them for you. We bought some tickets on stub hub (for madison square garden though) a few weeks ago and just showed them the confirmation on our phone as we bought them while we were in nyc.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 19-Nov-17 09:18:50

The Novotel will have a computer and a printer you can use to print out the tickets on. Have always found their staff to be helpful as well. It was quite straightforward to print out our Nets tickets (we used ticketmaster).

Brooklyn nets Barclays Center where they play is very nice and is directly opposite the Atlantic Avenue Metro station.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in