Advanced search

USA travel from U.K. for short trip.. visa?

(4 Posts)
ja9r Fri 06-Oct-17 22:20:44

Do I need?

How do I get?


Rascallsall Fri 06-Oct-17 22:22:46

You need to apply for an ESTA online if you have a British or European passport. Costs $14 and lasts for 2 years.

Biggreygoose Fri 06-Oct-17 22:26:53

Depends on what passport you have.

If a British one you will just need an ESTA. It's only 14 dollars and lasts 2 years.

You apply online, just don't be fooled by the slick middle men websites. Some look very official.

ja9r Sat 07-Oct-17 00:00:30

Thank you. All sorted now with ESTA. flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: