Talk

Advanced search

Asia with a 14 month old. Bonkers?

(4 Posts)
Triangularsquare Thu 24-Aug-17 22:21:22

Currently holed up with a large glass of wine, 8 month old asleep in the bedroom in our holiday let in France. He's woken 4 times since bedtime (we arrived today).... contemplating our next trip which will be Asia when he's 14 months. It's not really a should we go, we are going. Family to visit. More a how do we do it? Tips for the flight? The jet lag? The heat? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

OP’s posts: |
ScarletBegonia1234 Wed 06-Sep-17 18:53:30

We went backpacking round korea with our 18month old. It was fantastic! 13 hr flight was tiring but not the end of the world.
Planning next trip to Asia with 2 (they'll be 15 month and 3.5 y) and can't wait. Will you be in one place or moving around?

ScarletBegonia1234 Wed 06-Sep-17 21:00:21

Did a lot of research into best lightweight strollers/travel cots etc if you are interested in what we took with us?

livingthegoodlife Tue 19-Sep-17 21:12:18

we took our 4, 3 and nearly 2 year old to singapore and malaysia a couple of years ago. It was lovely. and totally do-able. I'm struggling with what to do this year... i want to do something exciting again! We had a great mix of culture, city and beautiful beaches.

you'll be fine!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in