Talk

Advanced search

Jumeirah Flavours Dubai dining programme

(5 Posts)
AllTalkNo Wed 26-Jul-17 21:07:13

I'm off to Dubai soon, going half board in the Jumeirah hotels Flavours deal. Can anyone recommend any particularly good restaurants in the programme? We have a picky teenager and two vegetarians to accommodate.

OP’s posts: |
nightswimming1 Sat 29-Jul-17 00:47:22

At the Madinat?

AllTalkNo Sat 29-Jul-17 18:57:35

Yes at the Madinat but we'll also be eating at other Jumeirah hotels so any recommendations for nice places to eat either at Madinat, Beach Hotel, Burj, Zabeel Saray too please.

nightswimming1 Tue 01-Aug-17 05:49:14

We've very young children so don't get to Zabeel Saray or Burj.
I particularly recommend Tortuga (Mexican) at the Mina A'Salaam and Noodle House in the souk. The Indian restaurant at JBH is also lovely.
We usually do Al Qasr buffet our first night as we arrive late. There is plenty of choice; it's fine if you are in a hurry.
We also enjoyed the newish American themed place in the souk (maybe check it works ok for the veggies though).
Carnevale at JBH and Khaymat Al Bahar are also ok (the latter has belly dancing sometimes). There is a pizza place in the souk that's good also I think. Sorry I can't recall all the names!
I didn't particularly enjoy Al Hambra.

AllTalkNo Tue 01-Aug-17 09:34:21

Thanks night the Arabian, Mexican and Indian choices sound great and we will definitely check out the ones in the souk too.

Has anyone been to Al Iwan at the Burj? I'd like to try their Arabian buffet but was warned they might not have much for veggies. Is that right?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in