Talk

Advanced search

Hotel apartments with kitchens near Disney please?

(12 Posts)
MsGameandWatch Sat 20-May-17 16:43:05

Any recommendations please? We've always stayed at universal before but want to focus on Disney this time. Will only be there for five days.

Many thanks 😊

Tokelau Sat 20-May-17 17:00:15

We've stayed in Saratoga springs. It's a Disney hotel, but we had a one bedroom apartment with full kitchen. You can also have a studio with a smaller kitchen. It's great, I would go again. You can use the free Disney transport and have Disney dining.

We've also stayed in the Sheraton Vistana, in a two bedroom apartment. That was good too.

MsGameandWatch Sat 20-May-17 18:34:00

I was looking at the Sheraton Vistana last night smile

I would love to stay in the Disney hotels but you can't book for less than five nights, which could be doable with some tweaking. Will look into it.

NinjaPosse Sat 20-May-17 20:42:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NinjaPosse Sat 20-May-17 20:44:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsD79 Sat 20-May-17 20:47:09

Get a villa. No brainer.

peripateticparents Sat 20-May-17 20:47:35

We just stayed at an airbnb house nearby. It might not suit you, but it was loads of fun. Had a hidden batcave bedroom (secret bookshelf door), it had a super Mario room (e.g. You jumped up to touch the bottom of the lights and they made a game noise and turned on/off and a lego room where the beds were made of giant lego. Also a pool and spa.

Tokelau Sat 20-May-17 20:53:52

Hi OP, you can book a Disney hotel for less than five nights, but only if you book the hotel separately from booking your tickets. If you want a package with tickets then there is a 5 day minimum stay.

There is no problem buying tickets separately. smile

MsGameandWatch Sun 21-May-17 22:14:20

Thanks all. I think I am going to book at Cabana Bay for two nights and then a Disney hotel for three to get the early hours. They're just SO expensive aren't they? The dining is not really that much use to us as my kids are on quite restricted diets and we just wouldn't make the most of it.

Tickets wise I need a two or three day hopper so need to look into getting those.

Tokelau Mon 22-May-17 01:41:30

These are good, www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/ .

I think you can even buy a joint ticket for Disney and Universal.

ValiaH Fri 07-Jul-17 22:05:50

@peripateticparents do you have a link for that airbnb house!? It sounds amazing! We're planning to book a villa/ house for our upcoming trip. Thanks!

Iamastonished Fri 07-Jul-17 22:10:38

We stayed at the Cabana Bay last year. The food there was expensive and not very good. Once we got our bearings we found some really nice places to eat.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: