Talk

Advanced search

Hand luggage for me and dd stuff

(5 Posts)
giggly Sun 11-Mar-07 22:10:16

Usual problem of how to fit everything for both of us into one carry on bag for long haul flight. Dh will have enough in his carry on, but I need the usual change of clothes for both of us. My existing change bag is a good shoulder strap thingy, but not big enough for clothes, toys ,food etc,for flight. Should I take two as I am allowed or methinks I might just be hankering after another bag!,dont want to pay a fortune though, any ideas anyone?

Furball Mon 12-Mar-07 12:23:27

check the airlines policy - we're flying with BMI baby and they've changed their rules and now you can take a smallish suitcase as hand luggage! So might be worth double checking how big/small your bag can actually be.

Loopymumsy Tue 13-Mar-07 13:52:37

Message withdrawn

USAUKMum Tue 13-Mar-07 14:16:25

The hand luggage can be 56x45x25cm (22x18x10in). I have this as a wheeled piece. And have found it big enough my me and 2 DC on a 8 hr flight. If this isn't enough space I recommend that you get a wheeled piece and then balance your existing changing bag on it for wheeling around. The baby is allowed a changing bag on top of your one piece of carry on.

giggly Fri 16-Mar-07 22:48:47

Thanks folks. I did consider taking a cabin size case, usually do for myself, but thought that it might be hassle every time I want something out, however I probably will and transfer likely wanted/ needed stuff into soft bag that I can put under seat.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »