Talk

Advanced search

Childrens Meals on virgin

(5 Posts)
teabag20048 Sun 02-Apr-17 09:09:31

Do you have to book children's meals on virgin? My 12 year old classed as a child, is a very tall young man, as big as my husband! If we don't book him a children's meal, will he just get what's left? Or should we ask once onboard if he can have a adults meal?

EyeStye Sun 02-Apr-17 09:12:08

They'll just give you an adult meal if you don't book a child's meal. He'll treated like any paying adult. I wouldn't book a child meal for a big 12 year old!

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 02-Apr-17 09:30:14

Do not rely on the airline to fully provide re food.

I would also consider taking some snacks along for him as well; even children's airline meals are not that great and can be stodgy as well as
lacking in taste.

2014newme Mon 03-Apr-17 11:29:28

Kids food on Virgin is pretty bad. Mind you so us tge adults food. Eat before you fly and let him have the adult meal. This happens automatically I believe if you don't book a child meal.

MrsDrSpencerReid Mon 03-Apr-17 11:36:04

You do have to book a children's meal with Virgin, which no one told us so my 6 and 9 year olds ended up with adults meals. The kids ones looked just as gross though so it didn't really matter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now