Talk

Advanced search

Hotel near Disneyland

(4 Posts)
Carrie76 Fri 17-Mar-17 08:17:07

I'm hoping someone can recommend a hotel near Disney in LA. We have 3 kids 2,4 & 6. I'd love to stay on site but DH thinks it's was too much to spend on one night 😪 We're staying onsite in Legoland so I guess that's something!
Anyone recommend somewhere? Ideally I'd like to be able to head back to the hotel mid afternoon and return to Disney later.

bruffin Fri 17-Mar-17 08:24:30

The Anaheim majestic gardens which is right next door. We watched the fire works from the car park.
Looks a bit like a castle as well , so the kids will love it.
Our only problem was it was wrong side of la for us as we were more intetested in universal and warner bros than disney ( old teens)

irregularegular Fri 17-Mar-17 08:26:08

We stayed at the Park Vue Inn a few years ago. It wasn't fancy, but it was perfectly comfortable and very, very convenient. Just across the road from Disney. We got to the park early and went back during the busiest part of the afternoons both days.

Teds77 Fri 17-Mar-17 13:24:29

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott - totally fine and right by the park. Next door was the Marriott Courtyard which had a swimming pool with various slides and looked good. Though there was a pool at the Fairfield and we didn't end up using it. We were only in the rooms for sleeping.

There are a fair few hotels along South Harbor Boulevard which are all just a few minutes from the park entrance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now