Talk

Advanced search

10 hours with 3 yr old and 7 month baby

(5 Posts)
Readytodrop Mon 13-Feb-17 12:58:51

Hi

I'm due to fly 10 hours on my own with DD's who are 3 and 7 months (I know I must actually be crazy.....)

The baby is still regularly breast fed and the toddler is very demanding

If anyone can give me some top tips in order to just make it there in one piece i would be very grateful!!

Thanks smile

Readytodrop Tue 14-Feb-17 08:50:15

Bump

MojhitoSparkle Tue 14-Feb-17 09:15:05

There's lots on this online if you have a google I'm sure you'll find loads of tips.

Popskipiekin Tue 14-Feb-17 09:20:22

I think what you do is do anything to keep toddler occupied, happy, as much as possible staying in her seat next to you. I'd reckon on giving her a snack or new small toy to unwrap every half hour - sounds a lot but think you might be glad of it! Download masses of CBeebies onto an iPad/your phone. If you haven't got one of these already, buy something like an anker (4 lots of iPhone battery charge in a portable pack) to keep the CBeebies going for 10 hours!)

mightymouse76 Tue 14-Feb-17 09:29:16

A friend of mine has travelled extensively with her kid and documented her journeys on a blog called mywelltravelledfriend.com

She has a nice article under 'tips and tricks' for travelling with a 3 year old, which might help with that part of the puzzle!
Safe journey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now