Talk

Advanced search

Summer holiday in Canada

(3 Posts)
runner2 Fri 03-Feb-17 11:15:00

We are planning a family trip to Western Canada. As part of that we plan to drive from Whistler to Jasper. This is a long drive so we are planning to break the journey at Clearwater and Alpine Meadows Resort has been recommended. Any advice please - what is the drive from Whistler to Clearwater like and how long it should take? Any general advice about this journey and any experience of Alpine Meadows Resort? Many thanks smile

jollydad Sat 04-Feb-17 19:43:32

We've booked a similar holiday last month.
I don't know whether you have accommodation sorted out but its rally busy in Canada this year because of their 150th anniversary. Some of our preferred options were already gone by middle of December.

In fact we wanted to book Alpine Meadows as were traveling the opposite direction ie Jasper to Whistler and our travel agent recommended it. She couldn't find any availability on the dates we wanted, but she said it was a great place.

Limited help I know!

kath6144 Sun 05-Feb-17 19:34:25

My PIL have stayed at a place called Dutch Lake resort near Clearwater. Cabins I think, they liked the place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now