Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Omega Flight Store - Seat Allocation?

(5 Posts)
BedHeaded Sat 28-Jan-17 11:32:34

Has anyone booked through omegaflightstore.com?

We're looking to go to Bali and have found flights through them with British Airways, Hong Kong Airline and Garuda.

I've contacted them and asked how we book seats together and they replied;

^Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We cannot give you guaranty for the seats allocation together seats are under Airline control after booking we can put a request or you can check online and allocate the seats from your side as per the available seats.^

Does anyone know if you can contact the separate airlines after booking and pay to sit together?

There's no way I want to risk booking and then us not sitting with our 3 DC!

TIA

PatriciaHolm Sat 28-Jan-17 14:23:44

I'd have a read of this before you go anywhere near them -

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6485993-Omegaflightstore-Air_Travel.html

AttilaTheMeerkat Sat 28-Jan-17 15:48:16

I would not use them at all; cheap is not always cheerful. Their terms and conditions are quite onerous really; particularly their section called Miscellaneous Price Changes which made me think.

They're flight bookers so you can easily do the job directly with the airlines themselves rather than using a flight booking service.

BedHeaded Sat 28-Jan-17 16:11:59

Thank you both. I read their reviews on TripAdvisor after posting here so will be avoiding.

It's a shame though as when I price the flights direct they come out much more expensive then Omega (if the cheaper flights exist anyway!).

mummymeister Sun 29-Jan-17 11:34:25

the reason the flights come out more expensive than omega is because the omega price often doesn't exist. if you sign up with them as others have said the small print means that they can change the prices. they will and they do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now