Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Disney World advice

(2 Posts)
Topsy1980 Fri 13-Jan-17 07:41:48

Hi
I am planning our holiday to Florida for August - last 2 weeks, for me, partner, dd age 6 and ds age 4. I'm just struggling to select hotels as it's such a big place!! I had no idea! We don't want to drive. We are going for 2 weeks so would like a decent size living space. I'm looking at Art of Animation for kid appeal and family suites but am concerned it'll take too long to travel around the resort on the buses from its location? I've also looked at Beach Club and Boardwalk for space and central location but I'm not sure if it'd be better to be close to Magic Kingdom rather than Epcot based on my kids' ages..? So I've also looked at the Polynesian Resort at Magic Kingdom but I've read that it's massively over-priced..? Just wondering where other people have stayed and if anyone has recommendations..?
Thank you

mouldycheesefan Fri 13-Jan-17 14:55:01

Beach club was awesome has the best pool and is two mins from Hollywood studios by boat, Epcot and the Disney boardwalk.
Polynesian is handy for magic kingdom. Contemporary and grand Floridian are both in the monorail to magic kingdom which is the most convenient access.
Wherever you are will be nearer oeplace and further from others. We had a car for flexibility but the Disney bus network is good and free and if you are staying in their hotels. Have a great time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now