Talk

Advanced search

Abu Dhabi Hotels please?

(7 Posts)
MsGameandWatch Wed 11-Jan-17 21:03:25

Been a few times but always stayed with family. Hotel this time though so recommendations please. I know most hotels there are fab but this will be over my birthday and possibly last time we go there so want somewhere nice. Breakfast is important to us and probably a Friday Brunch. Thanks smile

spinduffy Thu 12-Jan-17 22:00:59

Shangri la is really nice. Brunches are more limited than in Dubai. We enjoyed bubbalicious in the Westin, although it is nowhere near as impressive as bubbalicious in Dubai, but still very good! Enjoy!

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Thu 12-Jan-17 22:09:10

My parents love the Yas Viceroy.

Justfivemoreminutesplease Thu 12-Jan-17 22:59:16

Friday brunch at the Ritz Carlton in AD was impressive. Big hotel, bit out of the way but nice.

kilmuir Thu 12-Jan-17 23:02:55

St. Regis is lovely

MsGameandWatch Fri 13-Jan-17 16:32:29

Thanks all 😊

We are staying out on Yas for two days and the viceroy was on my list so have now booked that.

Kilmuir is that the St Regis on Saadiyat or on The Corniche? Thanks.

PoptartPoptart Fri 13-Jan-17 16:37:25

The Shangri-La without a doubt! It's one of the most amazing hotels I've ever stayed in, The lunch and evening buffet is stunning and there are also another 4 or 5 top class restaurants in the hotel too. It's classy and luxurious but still has a really friendly relaxed feel to it.
The Ritz Carlton hotel is also very grand but I've never actually stayed there.
If you want to go all out however (and have a big budget) then The Emirates Palace is completely mind blowing. It truly is palatial. However, it does lack atmosphere and is so big that it can feel a bit soulless.
Have fun!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now