Talk

Advanced search

Holiday ideas

(5 Posts)
Pinkpeanut27 Tue 03-Jan-17 17:31:21

As many others I am wondering what to do for next years holiday.mlast year was out big treat holiday of Miami and New York . We had the best time .
Really not sure for this year I say small uk and Dh says as the big 2 are 14 we should go big again while they still want to come with us.

I like the idea of San Franscisco and San Diego but I'm not sure if the flight is too long and it will be similar to last year .

DH likes the idea of Caribean and possibly a city .

We have to go in August. The kids don't like the heat but are good if there is plenty of air con so Last year was fine , the year before in rural Spain was not!
Boys don't do lying on the beach in fact don't do lying anywhere unless they are on a device of some sort .we don't want to do lots of driving and would prefer a maximum of 2 places to stay .

So wise ones any ideas?

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 03-Jan-17 17:44:00

It can be very stormy as well as humid in the Caribbean in August and that is not the only consideration.

Hurricane season runs from the start of June to the end of November and can affect both the Caribbean and the eastern and southern US with high winds, heavy rain and flooding.

Flight time to SF from the UK is around 11 hours. Both SF and San Diego are very different from the two US cities you visited previously.

Pinkpeanut27 Tue 03-Jan-17 18:47:34

Thank you im with you but I am a nervous traveler !

DixieWishbone Tue 03-Jan-17 19:08:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pinkpeanut27 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:16:47

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now