Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know a good website for US family unit type hotels, or can recommend one in Boston ?

(4 Posts)
rookiemum Tue 20-Feb-07 21:40:14

We are planning to go to the US in summer to visit relatives but want to take some time out to explore.

Our DS ( will be about 15mths )makes an awful racket when sleeping so ideally we were hoping for somewhere with a separate bedroom and living area. We are definitely planning a few nights in Boston and then in New England, dependant if we can find suitable accomodation.

Anyone got any experience on this ?

BecauseImWorthIt Wed 21-Feb-07 18:51:16

We flew to Boston a few years ago, and we were travelling up through Maine to Canada.

We stayed at The Salem Inn for our first and last nights, and had a suite - one bedroom with a lounge and bathroom. Can't remember if there were any kitchen facilities.

It was lovely, very characterful - but not cheap.

I think they have their own website so may be worth a look. Salem itself is interesting too.

rookiemum Fri 23-Feb-07 09:04:21

Thanks, I will have a look

MrsBadger Fri 23-Feb-07 09:09:57

We once stayed in a Doubletree Guest Suite and it was like an entire house - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, study with sofa bed, living area, full-on kitchen.
Think we must have got a special deal as I can't imagine they're cheap, but they are a nationwide chain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now