Iguazú on Christmas day

(9 Posts)
DragonRojo Sat 26-Nov-16 10:59:20

Due to my airline cancelling dinner flights and other mishaps, we will find ourselves in Iguazu on Christmas Day. We have a hotel, but not sure whether they can even get us a table for lunch. They are not responding to my emails. Has Anyone been there on Xmas day before? Any advice?

DragonRojo Sat 26-Nov-16 11:00:19

Some flights!, Not dinner flightssmile

TheExecutionerQueenMortificado Sat 26-Nov-16 11:03:31

To the Falls? Is the park open?

TheExecutionerQueenMortificado Sat 26-Nov-16 11:04:02

Xmas eve dinner may be a bigger deal than xmas day lunch.

DragonRojo Sat 26-Nov-16 12:52:50

I think there park might be closed as I cannot find any tours at all. Maybe once there I will find something

DragonRojo Sat 26-Nov-16 12:53:33

You are right about Xmas eve. I had not thought of that

DragonRojo Sat 26-Nov-16 12:54:56

I hope we find something, otherwise it will be a day relaxing by the pool. We are doing the falls the day before

TheExecutionerQueenMortificado Sat 26-Nov-16 18:49:32

What day do you get to hotel? Hopefully they can sort out food for you at least once you are there. I suspect it will be a pool dat though!

DragonRojo Sun 25-Dec-16 20:47:29

Update from me. We got her on 23rd at midnight and by 8am, we were off to a tour of the waterfalls. The hotel offered Xmas dinner and it was great. Today, Christmas day, everything is open so we've visited the bird park, the Brazilian waterfalls and spent a long time at the hotel pool. It has worked out really well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now