Talk

Advanced search

30th wedding anniversary holiday ideas

(5 Posts)
Stopyourhavering Mon 14-Nov-16 12:25:08

Just that really, anniversary end of September 2017 and looking for inspiration! We went to S France for honeymoon all those years ago and thinking of maybe Mauritius?.... Previously Been to Antigua, Cuba, Thailand so would consider anywhere exotic.... Also want to fly business class- no dcs to consider!)

ShanghaiDiva Mon 14-Nov-16 13:29:21

A lot of places in SE Asia will be coming out of the wet season then - what about Burma or Vietnam?
Singapore and Hong Kong are great cities and easy to combine with other areas in SE Asia. Cathay Pacific and Singapore airlines are good too.
Japan? Have been several times in October - can be typhoons at this time, but have only been unlucky once.
China - Beijing, Shanghai, chengdu to see pandas, terracotta warriors in xian, Guilin, Hong Kong - lots to see, but avoid first week in October as this is the national holiday.

acceptnothing Wed 16-Nov-16 13:17:04

I'm a big Caribbean fan but I wouldn't risk it in September.

The most beautiful place I've ever been is The Seychelles. Fly Club with Emirates via Dubai, have a week on Male then a short flight to one of the tiny out islands. Denis or North if your budget is-- very-- healthy.

The Seychelles win hands down against Mauritius & The Maldives for sheer beauty IMO.

Allthebestnamesareused Sun 20-Nov-16 17:30:20

Kenya beach holiday (and then book 3 night safari when you are there. Its miles cheaper that way).

Stopyourhavering Wed 25-Jan-17 20:19:00

Booked the Seychelles for a fortnight ....a week on Praslin and a week on Mahe....the beaches/ snorkelling look amazing as does the bird life .....cannot wait!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now