Talk

Advanced search

Calgary - 5 and 7 yr olds

(2 Posts)
purplepandas Sun 23-Oct-16 15:18:44

Hi

I am likely to be going to Calgary for work and we are trying to figure out if we can take the DC too. They are 5 and 7. Just wondering if there is lots to do for this age. I adore Canada but have only ever gone as an adult sans children and also, never travelled to Calgary. We have done Toronto, Halifax, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Montreal before. Just wondering as an expensive trip if not really great for small people. I did Halifax last year again and that would be my preferred option as way shorter flight but it's looking like Calgary is the option this year.

It would be a summer holiday type thing added onto a work trip so I want to get this right. We went on a package hol this year for the first time with children and they loved it. It won't be like this (great for us) but I worry they will be disappointed.

Thanks

mummymeister Tue 25-Oct-16 17:23:21

Calgary struck me as just a big city in Canada but you could do plenty of day/weekend trips out to the rockies etc. I would go for it. at 5 and 7 there is always plenty to amuse kids of this age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now