Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a mark Warner style holiday but with winter sun

(7 Posts)
dottydee3 Tue 27-Sep-16 16:44:17

Just as the title says really. We're not into package holidays generally but enjoyed our recent holiday with mark Warner with sports equipment/food/childcare all appealing.
Any suggestions for similar holidays but going long haul in january.
Tia

mouldycheesefan Wed 28-Sep-16 09:44:03

Most all inclusive Holidays have that.
We used to do neilsons which we loved especially for the great kids activities. But now we now generally go long haul. Mauritius is lovely and the hotels generally have non motorised watersports included, great kids club and lovely food. Ditto Mexico and a lot of the Caribbean islands.
Kids clubs generally start at age 4 though rather than babies and toddlers being accepted like they are at mark Warner.

dottydee3 Wed 28-Sep-16 10:16:06

Okay thank you. I guess we are looking for good quality early years childcare too. Mauritius sounds appealing. I want to avoid the zika virus countries X

mouldycheesefan Wed 28-Sep-16 10:17:23

Have a look on tots too or quo vadis website for hotels with crèches.

dottydee3 Wed 28-Sep-16 13:23:09

Thank you will look smile

Tiredandtested Thu 29-Sep-16 21:23:30

Came to say Mauritius too. My teens spent days constantly water skiing and sailing and it was all included.

itsawonderfulworld Mon 10-Oct-16 20:41:07

If you're looking for all-inclusive with kids clubs for littlies upwards and lots of activities for the children then Club Med is hard to beat. Take a look at the one in Plantation d'Albion (Mauritius). Expensive but pretty fantastic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now