London to Dubai best time to fly?

(7 Posts)
AniceMNetter Thu 18-Aug-16 07:32:35

If you've been to Dubai, what in your opinion is the best flight times please? A- Fly out in the morning and arrive after midnight
or
B - Fly evening arrive early morning?

Thinking A as its a 7 hour flight, doubt we will sleep and if we do it will be very little.

Will be travelling with 2 DC 10 & 8.

Thanks in advance

lovelyupnorth Thu 18-Aug-16 07:34:16

B everytime for me.

Tweennightmare Thu 18-Aug-16 07:35:04

Fly many many times to Dubai as hubby works there A works best for me as I don't sleep on night flights You sound similar

AniceMNetter Thu 18-Aug-16 16:14:32

Thanks, it's a tough one as pro's and con's to both, will mull it over more..

Zola1980 Thu 18-Aug-16 20:33:20

If you get a late evening flight and land around 7-8am, you can save a night on your hotel cost; we've always been able to turn up at our hotel at around 9am and use the pool all day and check in early - so effectively a free day on your holiday! even if they don't have a room for you to check in early they will store your luggage for you. We don't have kids though so may be a bit different!

ihearttc Mon 22-Aug-16 13:14:51

We have also done London to Dubai many times.

We usually get the 9am (can't remember exact time) flight from Heathrow with Emirates which arrives around 7-8pm local time.

Isthiscorrect Tue 30-Aug-16 19:13:40

We fly backwards and forwards regularly between LHR and DXB. Always get the morning flight and arrive early evening. Just enjoy the movie fest on Emirates.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now