Talk

Advanced search

Netflights

(6 Posts)
Banana99 Tue 02-Aug-16 17:37:45

Has anyone used these?

I'm booking flights to Florida and they are £1500 with virgin and only £1100 with these people

Help?

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 02-Aug-16 19:14:46

"The holiday and flight prices we publish on our website can change at any point up to payment being made and the booking confirmed. Prices and offers shown on our deals pages are not ‘live’ but are updated regularly. When you make a search on our website for a specific holiday or flight our website will then check the live availability and price with our suppliers, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed. All prices and holidays are subject to availability. Selected airlines may apply fuel supplements due to increased fuel costs. The prices we advertise will include these costs but they may appear separately on your booking".

The above is in their pricing terms and conditions.

I would say buyer beware, you could end up paying more.

Would book directly with Virgin instead if you want to use them, why use a middle man at all?.

Banana99 Tue 02-Aug-16 19:43:55

It's £400 cheaper! Although if it's until the final point is confirmed that would be okay?
Expedia/last minute is about £300 than Virgin too

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 02-Aug-16 21:05:33

But why are their prices cheaper?. Are their prices the price you would finally pay, perhaps not. They are also out to make money.

Banana99 Tue 02-Aug-16 21:06:46

I think because you don't get the airmiles

turnipturnip Wed 10-Aug-16 20:51:50

Ive used netflights before - no issue with them. It was just as straightforward as booking with the airline direct

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now