Talk

Advanced search

Last safe moment for pregnant woman to fly to the sun...!

(4 Posts)
Saturn74 Sun 11-Mar-07 18:48:12

When I saw the title I thought this was some doom-laden thread about global warming and how all pregnant women were being shuttled off to a space station.
Hope you have a lovely holiday, though.

PestoMonster Sun 11-Mar-07 18:29:32

I returned at 26 weeks from Durban, South Africa. I was pg with dd1. It was lovely to have a last sunny holiday with dh. I even managed to do a last bit of surfing!

katylou25 Mon 08-Jan-07 13:43:07

We went to greece when I was 24 weeks with DS1 - was fab! - Weather was great, really sunny and warm but not too hot - was right time to go as well - Much sooner and I was still being sick and not had much energy etc, and they only let you fly to 29 weeks without letter from Dr which I wouldn't have got cos baby too big, so couldn't guarantee not having early labour.

Would definately say between 20 and 26ish weeks best time to go as that was when I felt really well, had loads of energy etc.

MissusC Mon 08-Jan-07 12:45:32

I am due to drop 19th July. DH and I desperate for one last, child-free, lazy, sun-guaranteed holiday a deux. Any advice on destination/best dates gratefully received!! Thanks.

MissusC

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »