Talk

Advanced search

Heathrow No 1 Travellers Lounge

(5 Posts)
Pipbin Mon 15-Feb-16 09:12:23

We are flying Easter Weekend. Just me and DH. We will be staying at a hotel at the airport as we fly at 10.30 and I don't want the stress of traffic etc.

Is it worth me booking us into the No 1 Travellers lounge which I could do for £22 each. That would give us our breakfast as well as somewhere to sit that isn't the regular departures lounge which is uncomfortable.

Has anyone used it? Is it worth the money?

NannyC123 Mon 15-Feb-16 20:23:57

I've used it 4 times now and going back tomorrow evening before flying to Dubai. I really like it in there, it's a nice relaxed atmosphere, the food is good and staff are very attentive.

JeanSeberg Mon 15-Feb-16 20:25:48

Yes it's nice but with a flight at that time I wouldn't bother. Breakfast at hotel then check in and straight on plane. For a later flight I would book the lounge.

Pipbin Mon 15-Feb-16 21:19:46

Breakfast isn't included at the hotel, which is why I'm thinking that it might be a plan. For what we would pay for breakfast it would put us at just a few quid less than the cost of the lounge.

Madbengalmum Sat 20-Feb-16 16:23:58

Yes, they do a very good eggs benedict!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now