Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

where would you go if you had the opportunity . . . ?

(5 Posts)
littlem133 Wed 03-Feb-16 10:12:58

So, it's DHs 40th in May half term and I've booked DM to look after the 3 kids. I want to do something special like go to New York but it is quite expensive -about £2000 before spending money and food. We're up for a bit of walking or scuba diving. Just something we can't do without children. DH is keen to go to Norway or similar and take the 2 eldest boys (6&9) and leave the baby at home. I can't do this. Where would you go if you had this opportunity?

snowypenguin Thu 04-Feb-16 13:50:46

Id go back to Rome or Monaco/Monte Carlo.

mouldycheesefan Fri 05-Feb-16 08:04:48

Iceland

Muskateersmummy Fri 05-Feb-16 08:07:18

I'm like you, New York would be top on my list. Failing that I would love that take us all somewhere skiing

Movingonmymind Sun 07-Feb-16 18:02:07

To be frank, I go where I fancy and where dc would like, within reason and £/time permitting. Should be saving for remortgage etc but lots up in the air with dh etc so bugger it, live in the moment and build experiences. Not sensible but lived a lot of my life thst way and seen a lot of the world. Helps to have lived overseas too, both in terms of easy access to new range of countries and in terms of 'seize the day' mentality.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now