Talk

Advanced search

When to book flights to Miami

(6 Posts)
Talou1 Fri 22-Jan-16 19:08:18

Hi there, I know there is never a best time but has any one any idea of the best time (ha ha) to book flights to Miami or Orlando. We want to go there in April 2017, so I know too early at mo but are there any rules as to when to get the best prices or is it all pot luck!?

Many thanks

bojorojo Fri 22-Jan-16 21:19:59

I think about 11 months before you want to go. If you check flights right now you can see the date in the future regarding bookings. Work out when April flights will be. It is difficult to know when is cheapest but school holiday periods are best booked early.

mummymeister Sat 23-Jan-16 09:54:33

use sites like skyscanner to find the best deals but always make sure you clear down your cookies. important to start looking now so that when a bargain flight does come up you can grab it.

LagunaBubbles Mon 25-Jan-16 13:58:24

Ive heard this advice about clearing your cookies and I wondered why mummymeister?

ingeniousidiot Tue 26-Jan-16 19:34:54

11months before you go - I use evokes and don't be afraid of indirect- you can save loads

notonyurjellybellynelly Tue 26-Jan-16 19:37:33

Just keeping look at the likes of BA for their sales. I go in September or October every year and I usually book in the January sale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now