Talk

Advanced search

Decent, reasonably priced, hotel on International Drive Orlando if no car.

(8 Posts)
YoScience Sat 24-Oct-15 21:13:31

Looking to book up Orlando for next summer but won't be driving.

I was hoping to get some suggestions of decent hotels on I drive that provide shuttles to the parks (although it looks like most might?!) It will just be me and 1 Dd, not overly fussed about hotel facilities etc, as don't plan to spend too much time there.

Any tips appreciated! ??

YoScience Sun 25-Oct-15 13:39:04

Looking on trip advisor and loads of recent reviews are mentioning hotels over run with cockroaches! Hoping that is to do with the time of year?!

YoScience Tue 27-Oct-15 18:21:46

Hopeful bump smile

Prizepudding Tue 27-Oct-15 20:13:40

Heard good things about the home woodsuites on i drive, think there are two so check them on trip advisor

YoScience Tue 27-Oct-15 21:30:35

Brilliant thanks, I'll take a look!

ThirtyFivePounds Wed 28-Oct-15 13:40:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

YoScience Fri 30-Oct-15 19:02:54

Thanks I will do, I've been looking at the Rosen Inn so good to know it's been recommended!

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 01-Nov-15 11:45:21

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando I would not recommend due to its external corridors and associated noise issues. Their reception area borders on chaos at various times of the day.

I would recommend somewhere like the Embassy Suites (and they will do you a daily cooked breakfast as part of the room rate).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: