Talk

Advanced search

Tripp luggage

(6 Posts)
Itscurtainsforyou Tue 18-Aug-15 22:38:26

I'm looking to get a new suitcase.
I need a large case, ideally with an inside pocket (not essential) and I'd like one with 4 wheels that I can easily push around the departure lounge.
I noticed that debenhams is selling off some of there Tripp luggage. I have an old cabin size from there that's still going strong.

Any recommendations for specific Tripp or other reasonably priced cases that will meet my needs?

JellyTipisthebest Wed 19-Aug-15 07:09:41

We have Tripp suitcases we have 4 medium size ones and 4 cabin sized with 4 wheels. We also have 4 of the bags that clip/slide on the handle.
The have stood up well so far, 2 trips to NZ and 1 trip to uk. School camp loads of time and weekends away.

The wheels work really well i can push one in each hand and the kids can as well

Itscurtainsforyou Wed 19-Aug-15 11:42:41

Thanks! Are yours hard shell or soft case?

JellyTipisthebest Wed 19-Aug-15 21:45:56

Soft, we were told it easier to squash them into cars with soft cases. Which we think is true. We got ours in Debenhams in a boxing day sale. The are prob only selling them off as new colours might be coming out. (i am not in the uk so am guessing) new colours come out all the time. Another plus is they don't seam to be that popular so have only seen one other family with them on those flights. We just checked our labels witch it is always good to do

ifigoup Wed 19-Aug-15 21:48:12

I have had three Tripp cases (different sizes) and found them all very good: sturdy wheels, tough seams, etc. The main downside is that compared with other wheely cases they're very noisy and rumbly when pulled along the pavement!

nannyafrica Fri 21-Aug-15 08:30:15

I had a large hard shell case for 2 years and travel alot, this year a crack started by one of the wheels so I took it back to Debenhams. I did not have the receipt but was told just to pick a new one the same size as they have a life time guarantee. They are really easy to push along.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now