Talk

Advanced search

Don't understand how to book flights

(10 Posts)
MargolottaOfUberwold Wed 15-Jul-15 11:11:38

This is going to make me sound really daft, but would appreciate some help.

I want to fly direct from London Gatwick to Orlando on Day 1, On Day 10/11 fly from Orlando to New York, and then on Day 14 Flay bacl to Gatwick from New York.

How can I search for these flights on price comparison?

RusholmeRuffian Wed 15-Jul-15 12:41:21

Use Skyscanner and select the multi-city option. Also you could try Orbitz but the prices are in U.S. dollars

Onykahonie Wed 15-Jul-15 21:48:02

We're doing a similar think to Australia. I didn't find Skyscanner was particularly helpful as there were too many variables with the airports we could fly to and from/length of layovers/airlines etc.
I found it easier to compare a few of the main airlines by searching on their individual sites. I also tried Trailfinders, to see if they could find a better price. but they were pretty similar.

LovelyFriend Wed 15-Jul-15 21:54:18

Use a travel agent?

AmazonsForEver Wed 15-Jul-15 22:06:45

kayak?

AmazonsForEver Wed 15-Jul-15 22:07:13

Um, by which I mean the website, not that you should kayak from Orlando to NY! grin

PosterEh Wed 15-Jul-15 22:12:03

I've found trailfinders and statravel give competitive quotes in the past (by phone or in person) and their systems are pretty flexible so they can tell you if it's cheaper to do the internal flight on day 10 or 11/book it together or separately etc.

MargolottaOfUberwold Thu 16-Jul-15 09:45:13

Thanks all

Thanks for the clarification Amazon, its a long paddle!

projectgreen Thu 16-Jul-15 09:47:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BIWI Thu 16-Jul-15 09:50:15

Call Dial-a-Flight. They're really good and you'll get a better rate from them than going direct online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now