Talk

Advanced search

Orlando in February

(7 Posts)
FloristHump Mon 13-Jul-15 19:12:13

What's the weather like?

Please tell me it'll be warm enough for shorts and tshirts!

FloristHump Mon 13-Jul-15 23:08:29

Anyone?

imonaplane Thu 16-Jul-15 08:08:53

The average high temp for February is 23c but it can also be as low as 10 or 11. It's very rare, but you can even get frost! I went in January a couple of years ago and some days were very warm, on others we needed a coat.

LucasNorthsTwiglets Thu 23-Jul-15 22:32:10

I've been twice in feb and it was gorgeous - most days were shorts & tshirts but a few days were jeans and t-shirts. I never needed more than a light cardigan.

ipadmad Sat 01-Aug-15 19:42:59

I've been too and it was lovely. Will need a cardigan/jacket early morning and late evening though

SenecaFalls Sat 01-Aug-15 19:50:17

I live in Florida not too far from there. February is unpredictable. This past winter we had some snow flurries in January and some very cold days in February. It all depends and you won't know for sure until a couple of weeks before.

Tory79 Sat 01-Aug-15 19:58:04

I went in February last year. As pp have said, most days it was nice and warm and shorts tshirts were fine, but we had maybe 2/3 days that were really quite cold and wet. Also the weather is more changeable - our worst day was at universal, when weedy our villa in the morning it was warm and sunny, by the time we got to the park it was cold and we had to buy jumpers there (along with many others - the park must have made a fortune on hoodies that day!)

so even if it seems warm take jumpers etc in the car just in case!

We are going in December this year, I'll be interested to see what that brings!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now