Talk

Advanced search

Best long haul all inclusive with kids activities

(10 Posts)
Heels99 Fri 12-Jun-15 11:23:45

any suggestions for 2016?
Not mexico, mauritius, Cuba or Caribbean islands

Want high quality, good beach, good kids activities, nice food and sightseeing available

Under £6k for two weeks, rules out Maldives I think

Thanks in advance!

Heels99 Fri 12-Jun-15 11:24:10

And not North Africa!

Hersetta427 Fri 12-Jun-15 15:14:27

Sorry, I think you have ruled out all the places that would normally fit the bill like the whole of the Caribbean and Mexico.

Not long haul but Egypt would fit the bill unless you class that as North Africa.

Heels99 Fri 12-Jun-15 16:57:45

Yes Egypt is North Africa.
I am hoping someone with have inspiration! Thailand? Maylaysia?

cathcustard Fri 12-Jun-15 17:04:37

AIs are not so popular in the Far East.
Why've you ruled out Mauritius (some fantastic 5*AIs) & the whole of the Caribbean (some good budget choices) out of interest?

Heels99 Fri 12-Jun-15 19:19:26

I would like to visit a new country I haven't been to before. Much as I love mauritius and the Caribbean.

Summerloving15 Fri 12-Jun-15 19:29:09

How about South Africa? No time difference, beautiful country and loads to do

cathcustard Fri 12-Jun-15 19:29:50

I'd highly recommend Thailand. Eating out is easy & delicious and there's stacks of activities for everyone, plus gorgeous beaches and really lovely people.
www.andamanadventures.com/destinations.shtml is worth a look.

Heels99 Sat 13-Jun-15 08:02:58

I love sp

Heels99 Sat 13-Jun-15 08:07:06

Thank you
I do love South Africa so possibly, wondering if dcs are a little young for safari which would want to do for at least a couple of days if go to SA, may delay it till they are a little older
I will look at the thailand recommendation. There are so many different islands and resorts in Thailand how do I know which are lovely and which are built up with "nightlife" in order to avoid them?
Will look at your recommendation cath custard

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now