Talk

Advanced search

Canada Vancouver July- what to pack?

(6 Posts)
itwillbebetter Tue 02-Jun-15 14:34:49

We are going for 3 weeks early July and travelling from Calgary to Vancouver Island. Can anyone give me any tips on appropriate clothing for the weather?

mummymeister Tue 02-Jun-15 23:39:44

think UK weather and what to expect here and you cant go wrong. we were there last July and had a mixture of very warm shorts and t shirts weather, with chilly evenings and a couple of wet and cold days (a bit like it is now).

Pushka2 Tue 09-Jun-15 16:40:44

A rain jacket and comfortable shoes!!!

Second mummymeister think UK. Last time I was in Vancouver was in August and it rained the whole weekend and not just a little. However it's a great place and fingers crossed for good weather.

Magmatic80 Tue 09-Jun-15 16:50:42

Oooh hope you are there when the fireworks championships are on, it's AMAZING

Whattonamemyselfnow Wed 17-Jun-15 21:03:33

Did Vancouver the end of July a couple of years ago. Rained badly day one but then hot for the next few days. Hot as in UK summer hit

Beketaten Wed 17-Jun-15 23:36:13

Did this trip in reverse 2 weeks ago and experienced everything from thunderstorms to 30°c+, so you can expect rain, sun and all weathers. I found most people dressed very casually, even in good restaurants and bars.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now