Talk

Advanced search

globespan to Orlando what are they like with one year ol?

(2 Posts)
giggly Tue 22-Aug-06 21:58:04

Hi
Flying with globespan from glasgow to Orlando with dh and dd aged 15 months, never flown with them before, are the staff good with wee ones? or more importantly harrassed parents. how do you keep the wee one occupied? ideas anyone.

MrsCurly Tue 22-Aug-06 22:30:47

I don't know about long haul but we flew with them to the south of France this summer - two and a half hour flight - and found them very helpful and supportive. First cheapy airline I've flown with I can say that about. Very friendly staff in air and on ground bloth ways. We were travelling with 6 month old baby and nearly three year old. They came over to us on board and asked said if they could do anything to help, like heat up food, to just ask. Also went in to the loo with me to pop down the baby changer when I went in on my own with the baby.

I would recommend bringing all your own food though. The stuff they sold was rank and really overpriced.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »