Talk

Advanced search

Disney park tickets if staying in a park hotel?

(8 Posts)
omama Sat 18-Jan-14 19:58:35

Possibly a dumb question....

Considering a trip to Disney Florida next year (or possibly this year if can convince hubby) so been checking out a few websites to get a rough idea of price. Was thinking of staying in one of the Disney Park hotels so priced up on that basis but when I got to the page where it asks you to add which park tickets you want - it gave options for SeaWorld, Universal Studios etc but not for the Disney parks. Are they typically included within the package price if you stay in one of their hotels or do you still have to buy them separately?

Rosvita Sat 18-Jan-14 21:35:42

Not that I've ever been (we are going next year) but no unlike disneyland paris,park tickets are NOT included in the price and you must pay for them separately-there is an option to add then to your hotel/holiday package when booking on disneyworld site.hth.

omama Sat 18-Jan-14 21:48:26

thanks. I didn't think they were, but on Thompson website they didn't come up in the list of extras when you try to book so then I wasn't so sure!

Rosvita Sat 18-Jan-14 22:44:27

Not sure where it is on Thomson website - I was thinking of the disneyworld website or even travelcitydirect or virgin they some up as an option.I'm sure someone will come along with details of where best to get tickets from but maybe check out floridatix or attraction tickets direct. Exciting planning huh?we are just deciding whether to go package or DIY but hoping to go October half term plus the week after next year .

couch25cakes Tue 21-Jan-14 18:55:34

Our tickets came as part of our package when we booked for this summer, staying in a disney hotel. We booked direct with disney and got two week ultimate a included.

clubnail Sat 08-Feb-14 12:13:48

couch, where did you book directly via Disney? Which site please!

couch25cakes Sun 09-Feb-14 20:54:07

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com

This is where we booked.

clubnail Mon 10-Feb-14 16:02:17

Thanks, couch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now