Talk

Advanced search

Disney/Waterpark tickets? Anyone know of any deals?

(5 Posts)
Mirage Sat 18-Jan-14 19:42:54

We are off to Florida in May and are starting to look for park tickets.We'd like to go to the Magic Kingdom and all the other parks but not bothered about Epcot.We'd like to go to Universal and Seaworld too.

My head is spinning trying to work out which combinations will be the best value.I haven't been to Disney for over 20 years so all my info is way out of date.The dds will be 10 and 9 and are not interested in Disney character breakfasts or anything like that,they just want to go on the rides.
Many thanks.

AngryFeet Tue 21-Jan-14 13:47:16

The best deals I have found are with a website called Orlando Attactions. They are based in the US but post tickets here or you can pick them up when you arrive.

AngryFeet Tue 21-Jan-14 13:47:49

I am going for the mini monty deal which includes pretty much everything for 14 days smile

rideyourbike Tue 21-Jan-14 13:58:10

We went in October. We booked to swim with dolphins at discovery cove which was unmissable. As part of that ticket we got unlimited visits to seaworld, aquatica (which is brilliant) and one visit to Busch gardens which we didn't bother with. Epcot is brilliant, we had a fab day there, might not bother with Hollywood studios if I was you. Hope that helps smile

clubnail Sat 08-Feb-14 12:17:05

Please please watch Blackfish before you consider Sea World, please.
https://www.facebook.com/BlackfishTheMovie?fref=ts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now