Talk

Advanced search

Family holiday to Thailand Feb 2015, is it do-able and any area recommendations?

(6 Posts)
GetToFalkirk Sun 29-Dec-13 16:35:10

My husband has asked that for his 50th birthday present, a trip to somewhere beachy, tropical, snorkelly, and hot. I was thinking of Thailand. Is Feb the right time to go? Is it child friendly or grown up? Any other suggestions would be lovely. Thanks

TheGonnagle Sat 04-Jan-14 20:48:45

February is great in Thailand- the weather is perfect along the Western seaboard. We've been as adults only, and also twice with dd. Go for it!

givemeaclue Mon 06-Jan-14 08:13:04

We are considering thailand for 2015 with our children too.

Fancyashandy Wed 22-Jan-14 10:03:25

Thailand is lovely. Been there many times adult only and with kids so you can find something that fits all. Phuket and Krabi on the west coast have lovely places to stay.

whoneedstosleep Wed 22-Jan-14 15:09:04

We stayed in a family run hotel in Phuket called Cape Panwa Hotel. Away from all the hassle of people trying to sell you massages, suits etc but close enough to take the hotel shuttle into busy Patong if you want a change.
The hotel has it's own private beach so perfect for snorkelling.

I plan on taking my 2 DS's for my 40th.

Iheartcrunchiebars Sat 08-Feb-14 07:31:47

We stayed at the Cape Panwa Hotel too and loved it. Will definitely be going back when the kids are a bit older. Perfect mix for adults and children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now