Talk

Advanced search

florida with 3 1/2 year old ?

(4 Posts)
cedar12 Sun 30-Sep-12 19:44:03

We have been twice before and loved it but that was before ds!! We took dd when she was 6 and 8. We would love to go in 2014 when ds will be 3.5 and dd will be 11. Will ds be to young? I cant imagine taking him now! he is 22 months at the moment. Dd coped really well at 6. Would love to take them both but a bit worried 3.5 is quite young but woukd love go again before dd is a teenager.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 30-Sep-12 19:52:57

No re too young to go to WDW, I have seen very young babies (a couple of weeks old!) indeed at WDW.

Would add that Disney and the other theme parks will make you pay adult theme park admission prices for your eldest child as she is over the age of 10.

PaintingTheFlowersRed Sun 30-Sep-12 20:08:13

We took ours when they were 19 months and 2yrs11mths and they both loved it.

I thought 19 months was going to be too young but she had a ball and she still remembers it. The older one can still tell you in great detail about what Princess Aurora said to her when she met her, at almost 3 she was definitely not too young, not at all.

cedar12 Sun 30-Sep-12 22:11:46

Thanks. Its such a full on holiday but i am sure he will love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now