Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

If you have been to both with teenagers, what do you prefer, Florida or Southern California?

(11 Posts)
ssd Tue 07-Aug-12 16:47:50

travelling at the end of June

where would you recommend?

ssd Wed 08-Aug-12 10:49:28

bump

AttilaTheMeerkat Thu 09-Aug-12 03:25:45

With regards to that particular time of year, California would be the better option in my option.

ssd Thu 09-Aug-12 23:29:04

thanks for answering attila, had almost given up grin

why do you say that, any advice would be welcome

ssd Sat 11-Aug-12 22:06:22

bump

Fluffy1234 Sun 12-Aug-12 21:52:44

I preferred California as there is so much to do. If you are really into theme parks then I would say Florida.

ssd Mon 13-Aug-12 15:37:24

fluffy, can I ask what you would recommend doing there?

mrsshears Mon 13-Aug-12 21:50:38

I have just asked my teen which hoilday she liked best and she said california (we have done both).
We went to disneyland,did lots of shopping in beverley hills and carlsbad premium outlets which i can highly recommend although it's a bit of a drive,went to santa monica for the day,did the hollywood walk of fame,universal studios and went on a stars homes tour amongst lots of other things.
Imo california has alot more to offer for the whole family.

ssd Mon 13-Aug-12 23:10:31

thanks! would boys who hate shopping still have lots to do, do you think? I'd love to look at the shops, but they cant stand it!

BreakfastCricket Sat 22-Sep-12 22:38:19

Fly to Santa Ana Orange County in california for the best beaches. amazing food, fun and loads to do ... LAX is just so- o busy

Hopandaskip Sun 23-Sep-12 15:50:11

Our weather is not that great in June. It may be sunny by the end. It is almost always nice for the fourth of July, but a week before that it can be grey and overcast. We call it the June gloom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now