Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a great family hotel in Jamaica?

(6 Posts)
berri Fri 07-Oct-11 19:01:08

If money were no option we'd go for the Beaches Negril as it looks perfect, but unfortunately it's slightly out of our price range...

Saying that though we're still looking for a 5* all inclusive, so I'd love to hear from anyone who has visited Jamaica before! Very excited about the prospect of it smile

Tequilamockinbird Fri 07-Oct-11 19:02:15

We stayed in the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton in May this year and it was fabulous! How old are your DC?

berri Fri 07-Oct-11 19:09:47

Thanks for your quick reply, I'll look it up. We have one DS, he'll be 3 in Dec but we're planning on going in Nov so he'll still be two. I liked the fact that the Beaches place took kids under 3 in their kids club, quite unusual I think.

Tequilamockinbird Fri 07-Oct-11 19:16:47

The GPLH does too I think. Our nephew was with us and went to kids club (he was just under 3).

The kids club was fab, they even take them in the evening to watch DVD's before bed so you can eat in peace should you want too.

Another thing I liked about the kids club was that it was right near the gardens/pool. You can get sunloungers more or less outside so you're not too far away.

They also provide little cars with parent handles which you can use free while you're there. DNephew loved being pushed around on that rather than his buggy smile

berri Fri 07-Oct-11 20:28:16

Great info - thanks!

Tequilamockinbird Fri 07-Oct-11 20:34:17

No problem smile

Let me know if you'd like any more info, Jamaica is lovely, I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now