Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend an all-inc in Mexico?

(9 Posts)
berri Sun 28-Aug-11 00:57:52

We're looking for a 5 star all inclusive to visit with our 2 year old - I've never been to Mexico before so open to any suggestions! We'd be going in December...

berri Sun 28-Aug-11 14:49:46

buuuump!

ThePathanKhansWoman Sun 28-Aug-11 14:53:53

Can't help berri, but the one from Carries non-honeymoon in Sex and the City looked divine smile, sounds perfect, have a lovely time.

Perhaps you could give a shout-out to American posters? Sure someone will be really informed. Have a lovely, lovely time.

berri Sun 28-Aug-11 18:26:03

Ooh haven't seen that but I'll google and see if I can find it, thanks for the tip!

Alibobster Sun 28-Aug-11 20:16:05

The SATC hotel is called the Esperanza. It's about $3000 a night! I would recommend the Iberostar Tucan in Playacar. It is classed as a 5 star although 5 stars there are different to what we would class 5 star in the UK. It is however a really fantastic holiday and very family friendly. It is set amidst a jungle with lots of wildlife roaming around. We first went with ds when he was 3 and have been a further two times. Check it out on Trip Advisor

Thefoxsbrush Sun 28-Aug-11 21:35:26

We stayed in the grand palladium kantenah near puerto del carmen. It is all you would expect from a 5 star resort (24 bars, mini bar, free room service, it's own nightclub, 7 a la carte restaurants....) and is home to the most beautiful spa I've ever been to!

ggirl Sun 28-Aug-11 21:43:21

casamagna marriot in puerto vallarta is lovely, we went yrs ago,recently been done up I think

ggirl Sun 28-Aug-11 21:44:20

wasn't all inclusive when we went ..sorry don't know if it is now

berri Sun 28-Aug-11 21:46:28

Woah, $3000 a night might be slightly over budget ;)

Thanks for the recommendation Thefoxsbrush - will have a look now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now