Talk

Advanced search

one day magic kingdom admission?

(3 Posts)
mrsshears Sat 06-Aug-11 22:18:50

we are planning on taking a cruise from port canaveral next year in august or possibly april 2013 (depending on how fast we can save up tbh).
we would like to arrive in orlando a few days before the cruise and spend a day in the magic kingdom,i can't find single day admission prices anywhere online!
It is a while before we go but i could do with an idea to enable me to budget for this holiday,has anyone been recently and knows how much a one day admission is?
tia

gillybean2 Sun 07-Aug-11 23:12:56

I googled magic kingdom 1 day price and got lots of sites coming up with prices...
eg this one www.dwtickets.com/Discount-1day-disney-magic-your-way-tickets-s/24.htm

Should give you some idea - thought to be honest you'll be hard pressed to do much of it with only 1 day! Sure you can't manage 2 (or more) days?

Malificence Wed 10-Aug-11 21:42:14

One day admission is ridiculously expensive to any of the parks, it's probably easiest to pay at the gate.

Magic Kingdom is easily doable in a day, especially when it's open till midnight! We've done all the major rides plus lunch within 4/5 hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now