Talk

Advanced search

Singapore hotel for family of 4 - help!

(7 Posts)
meysey Wed 27-Jul-11 08:23:20

Any tips on a Singapore hotel for family of 4? Our kids are 11 and 8 and hotels don't seem to have family rooms. We could try interconnecting but don't have budget to pay for two rooms in a very top end hotel.

AttilaTheMeerkat Wed 27-Jul-11 14:13:13

I would have a look at either the Marriott or Shangri La. With regards to the Shangri La I think their Garden wing rooms (this is the Shangri-La on the mainland) I think has interconnecting rooms.

meysey Wed 27-Jul-11 17:31:37

Thanks, they look great but are above our budget. Any cheaper options really welcome.

papooshka Tue 02-Aug-11 06:54:06

try wotif.com they have special deals, you still might have to get 2 rooms but rates should be cheaper..

Shanghaidiva Wed 03-Aug-11 10:01:46

Holiday Inn. There is one just off Orchard road and we stayed there with our two.

laptopwieldingharpy Wed 03-Aug-11 10:14:32

Orchard parade hotel has large family room with 2 BIG king beds.

You can also try serviced appartments with a minimum 7 day stay. Some very good options but must be booked in advance as very much in demand. Do let me know if you want a listing. Any specific area you need to be?

empirestateofmind Sat 06-Aug-11 07:48:47

Another vote for Holiday Inn Parkview. Central and very nice. Much cheaper than the other Orchard Road hotels. You would need two rooms though.

There might be some good deals going at the resort hotels on Sentosa and you might all be able to get in one room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now