Talk

Advanced search

Holiday recommendations please!

(4 Posts)
shushpenfold Sun 24-Jul-11 17:34:57

Hi
We've just got back from a 10 day holiday in Tenerife...should have been marvellous - was just expensive!! We went on a Club Med last yr (to Morocco - really good but don't want to return again just yet) Previous to this, we did v cheap holidays (have just returned to work so we couldn't afford it before) Does anyone have some suggestions as dh and I are going round in circles. We did luxury this yr but ended up bored and naffed off at the prices so would prefer all inclusive and possibly a bit more action. Our kids are 10, 8 and 6 and don't mind being in kids clubs for a couple of hours a day but would happily do full on 'activities' if offered (and so would dh an I after this year's 'lying on our arse' holiday!) Dream hol would be to a USA ranch but as dd1 is allergic to horses that one is out, as are many other 'adventure hols' as most involve horse riding at some level. DH wants hot so nowhere less than 30 degrees. Ideally somewhere in the states, £6000 tops but all warm destinations considered. Many thanks in advance xx

joshandjamie Sun 24-Jul-11 22:41:43

Have you tried sunsail or nelson for sailing type hols? Not in US I don't think but they Re fab

shushpenfold Tue 26-Jul-11 18:31:01

Thanks joshandjamie. Will have a look.

Any others...please?!

Shanghaidiva Thu 04-Aug-11 13:16:14

What about Borneo? Walking through the rainforest, scuba diving and snorkeling, Kinabalu national park, seeing orang utans in the rehabilitation centre (the closest you will get to seeing them in the wild), tree top/canopy walk 40 metres above the rainforest in Kinabalu park and hot springs in Poring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now