Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

where can we go..........please help

(6 Posts)
triplets Fri 15-Jul-11 23:36:32

Hi, our first chemo free summer since 2007, so really need to make the most of it and have a family holiday! Where? We all love the States but the flights are horrendously expensive for Aug, flights +car comes out at £5000 for 3 weeks. Any ideas please for a 3 week break with 13 yr old triplets, not too much driving and not too much cooking!

NoWittyName Sat 16-Jul-11 16:08:16

I'm sorry to not be able to give any ideas, but I just wanted to give a big WOOHOO!!! for chemo free summer. Hoping whoever it was who was going through it remains healthy and I really hope you find something you all enjoy.
xx

RickGhastley Sat 16-Jul-11 16:12:17

Yay for a chemo free Summer!!

How about somewhere in Europe? The weather will be great in August and it will be much cheaper than the States.

I have had lovely family holidays in Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Corsica and Sardinia. Do you need kid club type things for the kids?

triplets Sat 16-Jul-11 22:10:57

Thank you both..........its my dh, he has bowel/liver/lung cancer. Kids are 13 and very active, he gets tired easily and I get bored! Right mix! Just don`t know, tried to find a cruise so I could get a break from cooking but no child allocations to be had. Going to search for ideas now, thanks!

buktus Fri 22-Jul-11 19:31:42

Have you looked on monarch, not the greatest people to fly to us with but a trip for 3 weeks for the 3 of you flights, accomodation and a car is 4k

buktus Fri 22-Jul-11 19:35:13

holidays.monarch.co.uk/destinations-booking-page/Display

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now