Talk

Advanced search

October Half term

(4 Posts)
livvyliv Tue 14-Jun-11 13:37:22

Looking to go away with 2dc (age 8&6)Looking for somewhere with sun,kids clubs or activities for them.All inclusive or half board would be nice.
No longer than 10hrs
Can anyone recommend somewhere where they've been that fits this criteria.Sun is essential as not going away in the summer hols.

Thanks

Def recommend Turtle Bay Beach Club in Kenya. Absolutely fantastic place. Weather good up to end of October and kids clubs great. Couple of pools and also the hotel sits next to a marine park (protected against fishing) so lots of fish to see snorkelling. Beach is private, so no locals loitering. Cant recommend it highly enough. Clean and tidy and very friendly staff. Good food that everyone will eat, and they do a lot charity wise for teh local community.
Recommend flights to Mombasa though not Niarobi, as the transfer time is shorter and believe me the roads are not much to speak of.

copycat Tue 14-Jun-11 22:05:16

We are going here smile

livvyliv Wed 15-Jun-11 11:17:06

Copycat it looks fab but I feel myself hyperventilating now at the the thought of trying to keep an eye on the kids!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now