Talk

Advanced search

another rant about the f***ing CSA

(16 Posts)
MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 20:15:45

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, nope it hasn't helped.

Got home today to find a letter that says the tosser has to pay me nothing because as his weekly income is less than £5 FTW!!! never mmind the arrears. f*ckin c*nt! bastard!! what do they think he's living off?!?!??!

Ane he still demands to see her every week!

I hate him.

I hate the CSA they have me over a barrel. tossers

MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 20:47:52

He had the nerve to say I don't deserve his moeny because I had a new kitchen last year..

rickman Fri 29-Jul-05 20:52:14

Message withdrawn

spursmum Fri 29-Jul-05 20:52:36

Tell me about it. My ba***d ex managed to convince he csa that he wasn't working even though he had bought himself a new car and had moved out of the family home!! Whats the fact that you had a new kitchen got to do with him providing for the child he created. Men are c*ts(scuze my language but this really makes me mad) Im in no way rational so i would deny him access but thats just me.
for you and all mums in the same situation.

MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 20:54:42

My dad is the most calm and rational person in the world and he said to me tonight that I should just remove him from our lives completely. This has been going on for 3 years and tonight I m distraught. I have xplored every avenue and nobody will help me!

MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 20:55:37

sorry that was supposed to read

My dad is the most calm and rational person in the world and he said to me tonight that I should just remove him from our lives completely but I haven't got the money to fight him in court

LittleStarsweeper Fri 29-Jul-05 20:55:55

Calm down, calm down. Sister went through this cr*p for two years and just coming to the end of it now. I put her in touch with local MP who made contact with the Director the CSA to get their Ar** in gear. They soon jumped. If you know he earns more, then start finding some evidence and pass it on for the CSA to act upon it. One thing is for sure they find one door closed and they dont bother knocking on it to open.

MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 20:58:25

I have been to MP - twice.

LittleStarsweeper Fri 29-Jul-05 20:59:53

do you know where he works and that he earns more than they say for sure? Did the MP not help you?

rickman Fri 29-Jul-05 21:14:22

Message withdrawn

MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 21:26:03

they are useless, he has been running rings around them for 3 years. I think the women is scared of him so won't pursue it.

The MP did nothing except get me a few more fob-off phones calls. The next time they said I had to send all the paper work that I have as proof but I can't get the f*ckin CSA to send me anything so they won't do anything. I have been trying to get a payment schedule since April and now it's nt even valid they won't send me an old one.

rickman Fri 29-Jul-05 21:39:03

Message withdrawn

Caligula Fri 29-Jul-05 21:58:49

Mascara, stop communicating with them by phone. Put everything in writing and demand answers "by x date". Get the name of the person who is head of the section, if you get no joy from him/ her, get the name of his/ her boss, and up and up the chain. CC everybody you can think of - their boss, your MP, etc.

MascaraOHara Fri 29-Jul-05 22:10:08

I speak to the same women.

I was think of exercising my right under the data protection act to see all documentation with my name on it but I don't know who to go about it.

How do you find out the address, I only have the customer service address. I have tried to take legal action but I can't get a solicitor to help me - and can't afford one for that matter!

Caligula Fri 29-Jul-05 22:45:56

On Monday, phone that woman and ask her for the complaints department address. The complaints department have to get back to you within a certain amount of time (I can't remember what it is - it may be 2 weeks, but I wouldn't swear to it.)

If the woman tries to put you off, tell her to write to you as you are no longer going to waste your time on the phone with her. They love it when you conduct everything on the phone, because then there's no evidence so they can put you on the backburner easier.

The complaints dept (in writing) is the first step. See what they come back with.

womba1 Fri 29-Jul-05 22:53:02

Mascara... i can get you the names and numbers of the top people in the CSA from my Mum who works in a court. She isn't at work until Wednesday but i'll ask her then.
My dh has been on the recieving end of much shite from the CSA regarding his 2dc's from a previous marriage and a screwy ex, but after talking to a particular boss and threatening legal action, the situation has now been resolved.
Let me know if you want me to enquire for you,
Womba

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now