Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So, what do I do now?

(5 Posts)
Claire2009 Sat 07-Nov-09 20:43:59

I've been single about 18mths, have met a couple of men in the time but nothing serious. I got to know my ex a few months back and he came round and we got chatting, we left it that and we become friends (he was an ex from 14-17yrs old, he's now 24 and so am I). We'd chat on FB maybe 1-2 times a week, and he'd occassionally pop round for half hour.
Last night he text me asking could he come round cos he was bored and in need of company, I said yeah and he came round.
It was a bit weird last night, I know a few months back we had something but to him it was just a bit of something and to me I wanted more, something serious. He was very close last night, we watched a dvd and after I fell asleep in his arms, I woke at 2am and he was asleep was well, he'd sort of cuddled me down blush and gone to sleep too. I woke again at 4am and he was just waking, asked me the time, I told him and he panicked cos he had work at 8am blush so he got up and got sorted and went home. There was no kissing, nothing went on at all, I didn't want to make a move and he can be shy anyway.

So, now I'm not quite sure what it was all about..!? And do I just forget about it, wait for him to come to me if that's what he wants?

lambypoo Sat 07-Nov-09 20:48:27

Hi Claire. Awww sounds so sweet. He sounds like a lovely chap. My advice would be to just stay in touch as you have been doing and let him come to you, which he will if he's interested.

Who knows what goes on in men's heads to be honest. Don't try to read the situation just go with the flow!

Claire2009 Sat 07-Nov-09 20:54:12

Thanks Lambypoo, that was the plan so I'll just stick with it and see what happens

lambypoo Sat 07-Nov-09 21:05:58

Good luck Claire. He sounds lovely. Let us know how it goes.

Claire2009 Sat 07-Nov-09 21:29:57

Will do Thankyou x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now