Talk

Advanced search

ive met someone i like but dont think he realises it!

(4 Posts)
itshappenedagain Sat 07-Nov-09 19:32:26

hello! problem in the title...i have known this person for just over a year and really like them, i dont think he has a clue and may not feel the same way. would you tell a someone? i know he is single so that wont be a problem.
another factor to add in is that i have 1 Ds and am preg atm but neither father will be around...in fact this one has left the country as i wont abort the baby.
oh and he has no children and is 12 years my senior...not that that has ever been a problem previously!

thesunshinesbrightly Sat 07-Nov-09 20:29:21

your problem sound's like mine, havent got any advice, but wanted you to know you are not alone

itshappenedagain Sun 08-Nov-09 11:07:06

thanx! yep dont want to talk to friends about it as i think i confuse them enough with the preg stuff! oh well may go for it when we see eachother next time...or i may bottle out again!

thesunshinesbrightly Sun 08-Nov-09 14:45:19

If you wanna talk i'm here my child's father has never seen him, also wanted me too have a abortion, so i know it's hard.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now