Talk

Advanced search

has anyone ever found a book on this?

(3 Posts)
nightowl Sat 11-Jun-05 14:01:30

i may have asked before, i cant remember. more specifically for women who went through pg alone and everything afterwards.

did you ever find much information on it? i know there are forums and such like with information but did you ever find anything with any real life stories of how it felt, etc etc.

i have often wondered it there are published "diary" type books about it but never found any. i would love to read one and how other people cope. no so much now but i think when pg it would have really helped me.

certain friends agree but were at a loss aswell.

livvysmum Sun 12-Jun-05 16:15:00

yes there was a book written by a single mum, can't for the life of me remember what it was called. but have a peep on amazon here and type in single parents, i know there's on called chicken soup for the single parent soul. have a go good luck

Lizita Tue 12-Jul-05 00:49:18

There's a Single Parenting for Dummies book, never read it though. Have you heard of the L Shaped Room by Lynne Reid Banks (a novel)? I really enjoyed it, though it doesn't really relate to my own situation at all.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: