Advanced search

Should i push him to court??

(6 Posts)
slimbo Tue 13-Oct-09 19:20:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

slimbo Tue 13-Oct-09 20:59:12

Debra1981 Tue 13-Oct-09 22:21:53

I'd let him take you to court- see if he can be bothered to do that much. Hopefully they will come to an arrangement which is fair to everyone. But keep notes of the times you've offered and facilitated contact when he hasn't turned up- dates, times and locations.

GypsyMoth Wed 14-Oct-09 11:45:10

slimbo....i am going through court with my ex,and cafcass are involved. one of the most important things is the consistency of contact. it needs to be regular,and ours isn't,which is (one of) cafcass concerns here. my ex moved himself 230 miles away,his choice,chasing skirt,but now wants to play dad too.

i have read your other posts. i do think its best for your dd if he takes this to court. he will need to show FULL comitment then,and his contact will increase accordingly.

can he afford court action?
can you?

slimbo Wed 14-Oct-09 12:53:12

GypsyMoth Wed 14-Oct-09 13:00:00

no idea of costs,both of us get legal aid,which is why he is able to put on a show. i gave him access,but he blew that by doing horrific things during his contact tiem,and being inconsistant. so forced him to go court way so i could have it asessed by professionals....

however,you could try mediation?

set out a plan together....if he doesn't stick to it then court would be his option

you can self referr to contact centres,but if there has been violence,then not sure.

what does your solicitor suggest or have you not covered this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now