Talk

Advanced search

Collecting my daughter

(4 Posts)
SSMUM Tue 06-Oct-09 22:50:01

Hi, I have another problem, before contact order by court my little ones father dropped her home after his contact. Because everything didn't go his way in court he refuses to bring her back and won't let my boyfriend collect her from him. Not a problem at the moment but what if one day I can't collect her ?
Any advise is greatly appriciated.

needarant Mon 12-Oct-09 00:00:20

What does the contact order say?

I don't understand why, if you are the parent with residency, your XP isn't collecting and dropping off your DC?

GypsyMoth Mon 12-Oct-09 00:11:49

Keep a diary of evidence. But what was agreed in court?

ChocHobNob Mon 12-Oct-09 12:16:42

If it states in the contact order that drop off/collection will be between the two of you then you might be a bit stuck. I know it's a pain but could go back to your solicitor to have it reviewed.

There's no reason why another person could not drop off/pick up your daughter. Same goes for him, if he ever stops throwing his toys out of the pram and starts dropping her off or picking her up again, sometimes he might want another responsible adult to do it, ie a family member or partner. So it goes both ways.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now